Monday, July 11, 2005

Dreaming to Remember

Practice was pretty good yesterday, as we were trying to work on two new songs- Dreaming to Remember and No Name. I'm liking both of them at this point, but am excited moreso to be playing No Name again because we started working on this song back in January or so and because of timing issues it got put on hold and we didnt play it for months. But now it looks like we've solved the timing problems and it's going to be one bad ass song. Within two weeks I'd say we'll have those two songs done and be working to polish the rest to get them show worthy.

Tenetive studio time looks to be coming up in August, and I for one can't wait. After the last round of studio sessions with our former band, we worked our asses off and put in probably at least 150 hours total if not more and then we decided to call it quits. Good thing we didnt spend the $1000 to have that cd mass produced. Oh well, whats dont is done. I fell much better about the music we're playing now and it should be an even better experience.

I have no name
They took that away from me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home