Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back in town

Well vacation was good, but as with all vacations it seemed to end too soon and now I'm back home having to go to work tommorow. Seriously, anyone wanna hire a CCJ graduate from UMSL? I want to tell my job to go fuck itself in the worst way.

Back to vacation.

Last week I was on my way to Niagra Falls, and after a very long drive I stayed the night in Cleveland. Contrary to popular belief, Drew Carey is a liar, because Cleveland most definately did not rock. Downtown was nice, but all the outlying areas were kinda run down looking, and after all the town was created on the backbone of the steel industry. I saw Jacobs Field, which was pretty nice and the Indians even won that night! While in Cleveland I took a tour of a WWII submarine, which was really neat. I also went to the Rock N ROll Hall of Fame, which was ok....I just didn't think to much of it. It struck me as a collection of junk that rock stars didn't want anymore and they decided to call it a museum.

On day two Cleveland pulled a fast one on me, by serving the most awful sandwich ever made and the worst resturaunt ever created: Bennegins. It was a ham and turky sandwich with chedder cheese in the middle, then the whole thing was dipped in batter and deep fried. Sprinkled with powdered sugar and with a rasberry sauce to dip it in, this monstrousity was delivered to me and made me ill. Bennegins=Bad

More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home