Wednesday, July 20, 2005

If a Tree Falls...

I guess the imminent question at hand is, "If a tree falls on my fucking car, and theres no one around does it make a sound?" The answer is yes. It sounds like me about to fly off the handle cause in the storm monday a Bradfod Pear tree blew over in my front yard and decided to make its new home on top of my fucking car! Yea, these are some good times alright.

So for the past two days Ive been trying to chip away at the monster of a downed tree in my front yard. I bagged up 15 lawn waste bags and I havent even made a dent. I sectioned off a few pieces of the tree with the chainsaw, until it stopped working. Now I have to wait for my dad to get back from New York this afternoon to check out the chainsaw. Needless to say, Im going to be cutting and bagging tree for the next week solid.

Im also working on my Thesis Paper for school. This term apparently the subject at hand is the death penalty. So I have to write a 20 page paper on my views of the death penalty supplemented by 15 sources to back up my thoughts. Wonderful. Well at least Im nearly half through with the paper at 8 pages done.

Practice as usual this thursday, hopefully everyone will be there and then the Thursday Night Ritual at Buffalo Wild Wings. Its a party...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home