Thursday, August 03, 2006

Heat Wave

This past week has been abnormaly hot, I mean outta control hot. I think we've had 4 days in a row now where temps have been over 100 degrees. Thankfully a cold front is supposed to be coming in tonight I think, but it's not like the weather is going to change that much. A cool down from 100 is still hot, but I'll take whatever I can get.

New music is going well. We've been writing new music over the course of the last month. Well, really we're always working on new music, but over the course of the past month we've gotten some of it performance ready. We've been playing I Can't Even Feel My Toes and Infamous at the past few shows and they are turning out to be some of our best. We've also got at least 4 more songs on the back burner that we've working on and that we're very excited about. Two of the four are songs that we wrote spontaneously at practice and when that happens they usually turn out to be some of our best.

Come see us at Pops this sunday for the local show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home