Monday, July 03, 2006

Just Bills is Just Loud

Yet another show is in the books for NJN and still we've got the 1057The Point Local show coming up this coming sunday. It's just nonstop with NJN, thats how we roll.

Points of note from the Just Bills show... Tim was sick, sick like he was gonna pass out on stage. I told him to get that VD taken care of on his vocal chords, but he says he likes the way it tastes. I also got to see Lung Dust, who are pretty good and probably more my style than any other band there. I heard their drummer had a $2000 snare drum... and then watched Gary drool.

Practice is tonight, but if Tim comes and gets us all sick I'm gonna kick his non-meat-eating ass back to St. Charles. Tim no longer lives in the ghetto, he lives in St. Charles, which is so far that even the crime from the ghetto won't follow Tim there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home