Thursday, June 22, 2006

Metal Anyone?

Soooo.... I was cruising aroudn cyberspace, looking for something interesting to read, and happend upon the NJN website and realized we've got a show coming up soon. Like a week from tommorow. I wanted to find out a little more about the bands we were playing with, specifically Lung Dust, since Tim said he thought I'd like them. As I was looking around I came to the Just Bills website, strangely enough at the web address www.chunksofmeat.com, thats right, www.chunksofmeat.com.

Now I already know from our last venture our to Overland that this place is a metal bar, and a freakishly loud metal bar at that. I found out that they've added a 4th headlining band to the night, Eli Stone. These guys are one of the bigger metal bands in St. Louis. I've actually heard them on the radio. That doesn't mean jack shit if you're not a metal fan though, and we are certainly not metal. It appears we're going to be the odd man out next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home