Monday, June 05, 2006

Practice and whatnot

Not much going on lately. Tonight is practice, as long as nobody forgets again. I doubt we'll have any trouble tonight. New songs are going well, currently we are working on Infamous and I Can't Even Feel My Toes. They are just two of at least six new songs we're currenlty trying to iron out.

I think we're due for a studio session soon, but I can't remember exactly when we're going in again. I know we've got a handful of shows scheduled but most aren't until the fall. The next show we've got booked is for the 105.7ThePoint Local Show at Pops in July I believe. I'm sure we'll get something going before then, but it's good to know we've got something big coming up.

I just don't know what to do with myself... I've become complacent since I graduated. I want to get a real job, but I'm not very motivated. I want to leave my job in the worst way, and go do something I've been studying for years, but I'm just feeling kinda blah lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm right there with you...I'll be jobless when I get back and will have to find something quick for some income. Just be glad you have a job...even if it does suck!
As for me...one more month to go!
WOOT!
:)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home