Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Reference

I asked some people for information so I could used them as references, Tim wrote back with the funniest shit I've ever read I think:

Timothy William Brown
Employer: Hoes R You
Occupation: Professional Woman Dealer
Title: Executive Vice President to the Pimp of Northeast St. Louis County
Income: 15% of what the Hoes bring in before taxes [my boss recieves 20%]
Responsibilities: Protecting da Hoes from competing pimps, drug dealers/users, and the fuzz [aka da po po]. Housing da Hoes. Bathing, clothing, and feeding da Hoes. Occasionally smacking da Hoes. And during slow periods [i.e. the end of Winter and just before the professional baseball season] pleasuring da Hoes, or should I say allowing them the privelage of pleasuring me.
Relationship to Sedd: Supplied him with his very first Ho [a stretched out, lazy eyed Asian with cigarette breath and a strong support of the Death Penalty], and he has been a steady customer ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home