Monday, June 26, 2006

Unpimp Your Auto

Oh Snap!

Additional, for those fans of ours floating around Columbia MO, I just recieved and email from the evening DJ, Barrett, who is on the airwaves of 100.1 The Buzz from 7pm-midnight. We sent the radio station a cd and whatayaknow, they liked it. They liked it so much in fact that Barrett emailed us today to let us know that tonight, 6/26, he would be playing one of our tracks on the local show at 9pm! So tune in if you can, and I think you can access a stream from their website, www.buzz.fm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Those are definitely the most awesome commercials I have seen in a long time (especially being here in Korea).
SNAP!
Hey, I finally added a link to you on my blog (decided to add non-ESL ones too)!
How are things?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home