Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Let the Hilarity Ensue

Sunday night we played The Local Show again and this time around we played pretty damn good. The problem with Pops is that when you sit around for five hours before you play, well you lose intrest in playing by the time you go on. So even though we played well, I could have cared less because of the headache I'd had for 3 hours from the incredibly loud and crappy music blasting out of there. The night wasn't a total bust, there was one amazing band and a few that I would call sideshows and one sideshow freak.

First of all there was this angry band of what I thought were kids called Demallion. They wore all black and Pantera tshirts, mohawks and they looked angry like they were forced to do their homework and skip the new episode of Teen Titans. I thought they would be playing punk, but they were deathmetal, and I mean real deathmetal. This kid who was the singer, he looked like he was 15 and he was doing the gruff deathmetal voice like Chris Barnes from Cannibal Corpse. It was crazy, Tim recorded and entire song which I'll be posting here once he gets that shit to me. I gave these guys credit for surprising me, they were hardcore. Check out Demallion at your own risk.

Then there was this guy from The Coil of Sihn. Just look at the links, I don't need to make jokes, just look at the links.

Just wait till I get the pics from the show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home