Sunday, July 15, 2007

Snape, friend or foe?

That's the answer everyone will be looking forward to reading this friday night when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out. I can't wait to pick this book up, as lately my interest in the young wizards life has re-emerged.

After reading book 5, H.P. and the Order of the Phoenix, I was disinterested for awhile in the H.P. story, because I was so let down by book 5. Consequently when book 6 came out, I never even picked it up. I didn't feel the excitement to read it like I had with the previous books. So just last weekend, after seeing all the hype for the new movie and the new book, I decided to go pick up book 6 and give it a go. I read it in about 4 days and it was outstanding. So now I'm once again excited at the premise of seeing where this final installment of Harry Potter leads us.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Dedeke said...

Dude, book 5 is the best of the series. And the best movie. How can you not relate to the story of a fascist dictator taking over a once-prestigious school?

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home