Saturday, July 23, 2005

Steaming nights in Gary's Basement

Another good practice in the books again tonight, although lately they're been getting a bit sparce in occourance. Hopefully with Gary getting his shit together we'll be back into our normal schedule of practices. Lots of progress with every practice session and we're getting closer to putting the finishing touches on our three studio songs. According to Gary sometime next month we're going to the studio, but right now I have no date. Figurativly and literally.

I'm listening to Heather's Bureau of Sabotage tape and some dude is explaining how to spell Sabotage....

Well in non music news the tree that rapes my car is down, in pieces all over my yard and I got a little Texas Chainsaw Massacre on it's stumpy ass. Unfortunately there are still leafy limbs all over the place that need to be bagged, and a stump that needs to be ground. That and apparently the rough draft of my thesis paper didnt get attached in the email I sent my professor. So I've sent another one. Don't worry, it's alright- they're still killing people in Texas. But seriously, I've been spending way too much time in this heat every day since monday trying to get that tree down. My body feels run down into the ground.

I'm going to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home