Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just Bills

Last night's show was one hell of a musical venture. We played with our studio engineer Brian's band, Street Corner Kings. There was also a band called Covent Garden, who Tim and myself hypothesized, were playing their first show. They were all excited and full of energy, pumped up and showing the occasional nervousness of first show jitters. They were quite good, and their singer/bassist looked like Napolian Dynamite in my opinion.

We played and excellent set, very hard, very precise for the venue. It is after all a Metal venue, so we had to pick some of our hardest songs. But overall, we all played a good set and were well recieved to the audience. Yes, there was actually an audience at Just Bill's for once. Usually there is no one there.

After the show I met my family out at our lake house and then this morning we headed up to Truman to move my sister into her dorm. So now I'm back from a day of moving Laura into school and I miss her already. But she's coming home next weekend for Labor Day weekend, and she'll have a car this year so she can come home whenever she wants.

Now I'm thinking about going to see Gary's new house that he's been painting/stripping carpeting all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home