Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory again. What can I say, it's a good movie.

Last night Gary calls me up late and wakes up everyone in the house to ask if I can do studio time on August 21st and 28th. Half asleep I tell him yea, sure, whatever- just so I can go back to bed. Then I realized I'm moving my sister away to school on August 21st when she goes off to college, something I emailed him about a month ago. So I called him back, no studio time unless they want to do it without me on the 21st. Either way, our engineer said he can't wait for us to come in and to hear the new music. I can't wait, it's going to be great.

Practice this week is up in the air. I don't know if the others are because I'm going to be out of town installing carpet at my family's cabin. I told Gary they should still get together, just because I'm not there isn't a reason to cancel practice. Tim agreed.

What I do know is that we've nearly got an entire set now: The Light of Day,Jesus Christ Works at the Texaco Down the Block, Sugar and Spice, Chased Away By Yesterday, Dreaming to Remember, Rich Man's Gain, I Hate You So Much , No Name
...and like one more I can't think of and one more that we've started work on.

Good Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home