Sunday, October 30, 2005

Some funny anecdotes from last night

Julie's Halloween party was so much fun last night. Tim and I were the only ones who didn't dress up. But really Gary only wore his werewolf costume for like 30 minutes because it was so hot. The best part of the night I recall was the 11 of us playing Scategories....dirty scategories. And I think Rick had some of the best answers. He gets the prize for best answers on the letter 'R' when he answered:
  1. A scary person: Ravishing Rick Rude
  2. Something under the bed: Rick Rodemacher's Red Beat Off Sock
  3. Magic: Ripping a girl in two, in a box... I swear we all died laughing when he read this one

The runner upgoes to Julie's sister, who on the 'S' category answered this:

  1. A Villian: Snakeman

Last night was great, up until my allergies caught up with me. I forgot to medicate myself with lots of allergy pills and after about 4 hours my face was starting to drain. Julie does have 4 cats and 2 dogs, not to mention other animals. So I'm happy I lasted as long as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home