Thursday, November 10, 2005

Unseasonable

This weeks weather has been strange at best. I mean if November and we hit the 80's this week and thats about as normal as the people Gary works with. At school the thermometer is stuck on heat for some reason and the classrooms are like saunas. But this is the last day of classes for the week, and hopefully there will be something going on tonight, maybe at Matthews that involves drinking and scary movies. We watch The Devils Rejects a couple night ago and it was pretty good, not to mention a great soundtrack featuring only vintage music from the 70's.

This week has been something of a revival for my old nostalgic love for Nirvana's music. I used to be a huge fan at the end of grade school and into highschool, but my tastes changed and I sort of moved into harder music even though Nirvana was probably like my gateway drug into current music. I was sort of drawn back into Nevermind when I went to see Jarhead last weekend and they had Something In The Way playing during a dream sequence and I found myself rooting around my closet in the middle of the night looking for my old Nevermind cassette. Suffice it to say I found the cassette but I couldn't find a cassette player in my room... Ha! I don't know if I even own one anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home