Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Retards

Fuck, I mean just FUCK! I've got some serious rage going on right now and I don't know why. I'm tired of bad drivers, bad bands who can't play music but think its the venue and not them, retards at work who won't shut the fuck up and leave me alone even though I never said a single word to 'em, rednecks, those jackholes at a store I had to go to last week in High Ridge.... elderly people! great motherfucker, if I see one more blue haired skin bag driving a '95 Dodge Dynasty down the road and turn into the oncoming traffic lane and not die- I'm going to get out and finish the job!

It's just been a long week. Thank God it's almost over. My sister is coming home friday from school for her spring break and I'm looking foreward to it very much. I haven't seen her in about 5 weeks I guess.

Two shows have been annouced today, Saturday March 25th at Smileys and Weds April 12th at Off Broadway. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home