Sunday, August 27, 2006

Garr's new house

So last night I got to see Gary's new house last night, and it is a nice step up from his old house in the city. His new his is very similar to my old house back on Bordeaux, a small ranch style perfect for starting a family. Since it's just Gary and Julie, there is more than enough room. Upper floor plan is almost exactly the same as my old house in the configurations of family room, bathrooms and bedrooms. The kitchen setup is different and I dont think I saw a door from the house to the garage, and the stairs to the basement seem strangely placed, but to each his own. The family room even had some fake brick on the walls, just like my old house!

The basement looks the "newest" I suppose. It feels like it was the most recent to undergo updated work. I was surprised that it is a finished basement, complete with a living room, storage area, computer room and best of all a large band room! The band room is HUGE, easily twice as big as at Gary's old house! Can't wait to get everything moved in there.

The funny thing about Gary's new house is the painting. All the rooms are painted in fucked up shades of browns and pastels. One bedroom/computer room is Lime Green, the kitchen/living room/bedroom is a shade of Mauve, and the band room Red. Thats right, red. So let the rehabbing begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home