Friday, February 09, 2007

Growlers

I generally don't like Growlers, but last night I was just wanting to enjoy my free night with my friends. Matthew and I met Gump, Gary/Julie and Beth up at Growlers and proceeded to drink the night away. I had some new beer, something like J.W. Smith Honey Brown Lager and it may be my new favorite beer.

While we were drinking I saw Marty on his way to the bathroom, and later on he came and joined us at the table. He had been there since 5 and he was so smashed that people were turning around to see who was making all the noise. He was really loud. Then towards the end of the night he put a hole in the wall behind the booth, I'm not sure how. I guess they've got flimsy walls.

Marty realized that every one of us was wearing glasses, except Beth, so he decided we should play a game and swap glasses. So there were like 7 of us trading glasses back and forth, it was pretty funny.

My sister is coming home for the weekend today, and I haven't seen her since she went back to school after Christmas. So I can't wait for her to get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home