Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where's my snow?

January is nearly gone, and where the fuck is my snow? We were supposed to get snow last night, around 6 inches and instead we've got half an inch of slush thats been melting all day. It's almost February and before I know it it'll be March and spring will be springing. I really feel like winter owes me a good snowstorm.

I put up a link to my Xbox blog. It's pretty funny so check it out.

Dashboardnutz's Xbox - 1/21/2007
I thought Dashboardnutz just wanted to listen to music or watch a DVD. Turns out he was there to game. With a gamer score of 2315, I should have known that was the case. That is an improvement of 20 points over last time! He played Gears of War adding 1 achievement, and then Dashboardnutz developed a funny twitch and went to try and sleep it off or something. Crazy humans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home