Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Decadent friday night

I've just found out that we've got Decadent Nation coming in to play with us on friday January 26th at The Ten Mile House, so that should be a good night. We played with Decadent Nation last summer in columbia at The Sapphire Lounge and it was a great show. It seems like quite some time since our last show, but it was only back in December.

I was thinking about playing music awhile ago. What we do and have done since highschool. I was thinking about the little stage fright I used to get, and know for a fact that Gary used to get it aswell. Given enough time, and I think enough time has passed, it passes. Thinking back to our last show I don't recall any of that feeling, and so I suppose I've made my own transition from fear to accomplishment, just like I did with the old band. It takes time to find a comfortable space on that stage, but I think we all have now. I used to be afraid of making mistakes on stage, but now I just concentrate on the music and putting on a show.

Friday January 26th at The Ten Mile House with Decadent Nation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home