Thursday, November 09, 2006

Worst timing ever

Alomst 18 months ago I had my wisdom teeth pulled because one was coming in sideways and pushing against a molar that had a cavity on it. After I got my wisdom teeth out I never went back to get that cavity taken care of and now it's causing me some pain again. So I'm either going to have is pulled or get a root canal. Whatever I do I'm not looking foreward to either and can't have either done until I've taken antibioctics for a week because its infected and my jaw is swollen and it hurts...duh.

So I've got to go to Columbia this weekend for testing for Columbia P.D., not to mention next thursday is my oral board review with St. Louis City. And I'm scheduled to go back in on Weds to have one of those done and somehow talk at the oral board the next day... this is fucking ridiculous. Hell I didn't find out about some of this shit until Tuesday night. What a shitty set of circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home