Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Testing

Well today some good news finally came my way. I got a callback from St. Louis County, (I turned in my application last friday), and I'm going in for the first round of testing with the county police October 21st. So now I'm set for both the city (November 7th) and county (October 21st) police departments first rounds of testing. If I can just be thorough and clear headed, test well... then I'll have done everything I can to get myself into the academy. I'm also sending a resume to St. Charles Police, who is hiring, and I am applying to Jefferson City Police, Columbia Police and Missouri Highway Patrol. My theory is that by hitting all the main agencies, sooner or later I'll get on at one of 'em.

This weekend is 2 NJN shows. The following weekend is Family Weekend at Truman University with my sister! I feel like things are getting a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home