Friday, October 20, 2006

Testing...1,2,3

Tommorow I go in for my written test for St. Louis County Police, and November 7th I have written testing for St. Louis City Police. I think I'm ready, although the county didn't give me any study type materials and said there are none. I've been going over the city study material for their written test to prepare myself, I'm assuming they will be tests similar in nature.

If I had my way I would be heading to the lake house to see my sister, since she's there for the weekend with our family and her boyfriend. We had such a good time when she was in town last weekend and the previous weekend for Truman's family weekend as well. But I don't have anyone to watch the dog tommorow night if I went, and sadly I don't think they can get reception of Fox and I really need to watch Game 1 of the World Series.

I am very happy to see the redbirds back to the worl series but I keep scratching my head because of the way they got there...which was barely. The team is made up of some core players who are A list types, like Jimmy Edmonds, Albert Pujols, Scott Rolen, David Eckstein, Scott Speizio and a handful of good pitchers like Chris Carpenter, Jeff Suppan (NLCS MVP) and Jeff "Dream" Weaver. I do however have gripes with Mr. 2nd stringer Juan Encarnacion, who is a favorite of my friend Tim, and Brad Thompson...and the mediocre performances by other players. I tip my hat to So Taguchi who went 4-for-4 with 2 HRs and 4 RBIs against the Mets of New York, which is far more than Juan did for us out in right...I hate Juan...
It doesn't matter much because the Tigers of Detroit are a bunch of bad motherfuckers...and they have Placido and the Mayor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home