Saturday, October 21, 2006

PT Test

My written test is complete for St. Louis County and I PWNED it...there I go talking in Leet Speak again. I found out the County Police Academy is up in Wellston, which is the ghetto. Driving there I didn't see a single white person. I mean this is the 'hood and apparently Wellston is considered to be the county...who made that up...

So next saturday I'm going back to take the Agilty test, it's a physical fitness test. I think I can handle it but you never know. It consists of 1.5 mile run, sit-ups and push-ups. I'm not worried about the run or the sit-ups, but push-ups have always been my weaker area. I've been exercising for the past two months jogging 2 miles a day an I've lost aout 25lbs. I feel really good about today with the way I manhandled that test, so lets hope I can pass the PT next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home