Sunday, January 07, 2007

Coming down

Decorations are coming down all over my house. Today after I saw my sister off and on her way back to school we took down the last tree. We have three trees in our house and it just ended up being the last to come down. So now there are only pieces of what remains of Christmas, waiting to be boxed up and sealed away for another eleven months.

It doesn't feel much like winter. Laura called and said it was starting to snow when she got back to Kirksville. I don't know if I'd prefer it to start snowing now, or continue with this trend of late Autumn like weather. Winter is hibernation time, not activity laden.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, this weather is weird... Was it like this last year too?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

No, it was cold. Like winter is supposed to be.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home