Sunday, July 31, 2005

Stuff you can't afford

Seriously, am I the only one who likes looking at stuff I can't afford? Right now I'm looking for a new bass. I figure if Gary just bought himself a new drumset, I want a new bass. Something that has a real defining sound, definately has to have actice electronics. So thats what I'm doing. That and nursing my limbs from laying carpeting for 12 hours on friday at my family's lake house. It went well and looks great, but it was just my dad and I and a shitload of work.

Good news is we're booking for the studio on August 28th. We've got our songs picked, and we're fully expecting to start playing out by september. Ahh, its a good feeling. We've added two more songs to our growing library and are just in need of refinement now. Its only a matter of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home