Monday, November 14, 2005

In Cruise Control

This time in between my birthday-Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas always seems to speed up, and its just like life is in cruise control. Not really doing anything in particular, of any significance but there seems to be a continuing stream of events to keep me occupied until the holidays. School is close to being over for this semester and to top that I've got all next week off school and a handful of classes cancelled this week too. I should be in class right now, but I'm relaxin at home. Work has picked up and that's good, cause you know, money=happiness.

Practice is tonight and hopefully Heather will show up. We're going back to the studio next sunday to record 3-4 more songs for the cd and we'll probably make some more demos with the new songs too. We're lookng foreward to the studio again, but I swear I can't handle being cooped up in the studio with Gary and Tim for 9 hours. Thats too much band time together. And for our November 25th show we're playing with Bryan Z's band, but I can't remember their name. I do know he was in a band called 1 Punch Homicide, which we eventually turned into Hawaiian Punch Suicide! That is one of the best names we've ever come up with- Hawaiian Punch Suicide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home