Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just Shows

We've got another show coming at at a bar called Just Bills. I've never been there or even heard of it, but I'm not going to worry even one bit about it because I have faith in Gary's booking ability. And thank God I'm not booking. We're playing with a band called Lung Dust and I'm sure there will be at least one more band. The website is http://www.chunksofmeat.com/justbills.html and it's kinda scary. It looks like it is the Creepy Crawls nasty cousin.

In other news, I've been totally shirking off responsibility this week and not working too much on my paper for english class. I'm not worried though, I've written 3 pages and it only needs to be 5 and my arguement is pretty straightforeward. Other than that I've been enjoying this time off school for spring break, but find myself wishing that sometime over the course of many spring breaks, that I'd actually gotten to go somewhere. School can't end soon enough.

We've moved practices to my house until Gary buys a house. He had one under conctract but they fucked him and chose the firm contract. So he's back to square one. Now that his house is actually being looked at, and he'll probably start recieving offers soon, and that will give him some motivation to expand his horizons when looking at homes. Gary has his hands full with this house business, I really sincerely feel sorry for him, because if I were him- I'd be going out of my skull.

Tonight I think we're hanging with Matthew, hopefully drinking, and watching a good movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Dedeke said...

On April 8 Just Bills is hosting a band called Warghoul.

I don't really think I need to say anything more.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home