Wednesday, February 28, 2007

March things and homecomings

This friday my sister is coming home for her spring break. It's been a long time since she's been home, since she's only come home twice since Christmas. I can't wait to see her, and I'll be glad she's gonna be home for awhile. I'm sure we'll be going out and doing something special since she'll be home, and making whatever she wants for meals. This summer she'll even turn 21 and be able to come see our shows. Speaking of shows...

There are also a few NJN shows coming up in the next month. Friday March 9th we are playing a benefit show at the Ten Mile House. We won't be going on till midnight though, so I don't expect many people to be there. We are playing with 3 other bands. Also Friday March 30th we are playing at Just Bill's, the place Gary swore he'd never play again. We're playing with metal bands, so it'll be a loud night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home