Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today sucked

Today the weather was shit. I was on my way home from St. Charles, wonderful St. Charles when I had a blowout on the highway. I don't know what the fuck I ran over but it left a gash about 4 inches long in my tire. Needless to say I've had a bad day.

While I was taking all my tools out of my trunk and piling them in the back seat in order to get to my spare tire, these two guys pull up behind my car in what can only be described as a monster truck. And like two redneck angels sent by the God of Jefferson county, they hop out and ask if they can help. I told them I had a flat and was trying to get it changed, and they said they'd help and that they've been driving all up and down the highway trying to help people who were having trouble. They got their own jack, and even had a cordless impact and had my tire changed in like 3 minutes. They were really cool, and they didn't even ask for money. I didn't have much on me, but I gave them what little I had.

Aside from blowouts, last night I finished reading 1984. I'm now somewhat enamored with the story and have a desire to see the movie that was made about it. It was written back in 1949, and I never expected such a good read from a book so old. I definately recommend it.

1 Comments:

Blogger jjthe man said...

its my favorite book of all time.

the movies sucked.

-mangiore

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home