Monday, April 02, 2007

People are strange, especially on mondays.

Yes, just like the title says, people are fucking strange on mondays, especially this monday. Case in point:
Exhibit A- The email from the ex-girlfriend.
I got an email forwarded to my myspace from my ex-girlfriend. It was forwarded through this friend of hers who used to hate me, and to be fair I hated her too. This email had to have been typed up while she was drunk, because it looked like it was written by a 3rd grader. Maybe not a 3rd grader, they make at least some use of punctuation. The details are unimportant to anyone except her and I, but the bulk of the email was jambled into 1 big fucking paragraph. I'll be waiting to see if she writes back.

Exhibit B- I played a gig with the treadmill repair man.
That's right. We had a repair guy come to fix out treadmill today, and it turns out he's in a band called Thrownchild. When I told him our band was called Not Just Noise, he was like "oh yea, we played together at that Ten Mile House show a few weeks ago." The funny thing is, Gary and I got there after they left I think, so we never even heard them. I found that weird, just a funny set of circumstances.
[Editor's note: to make the situation even weirder, I got a call from the company who this guy worked for- saying he couldn't make it to the house to fix our treadmill because he was just in an accident. But he had just left our house, I explained to the guy. So he got into an accident after leaving here...weird.]

Exhibit C- The Passion of The Autobot
Optimus Prime is God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home