Sunday, August 07, 2005

Bit by the bug

Practice went well as always last thursday, but we had to reschedule todays practice because Heather had to do some over night assignment watching some of her "clientel." And after staying up all night guarding the door from sleepwalkers she had to do some birthday shennanigins for her husband. Kudos to you ;)! I'm sure you could re-create the excitement of your overnight event by say, watching an automatic door open and shut several hundred times. Maybe spruce up the next overnight adventure Tom Clancey style, with some night vision goggles and hang from the ceiling to scare the crap out of those kids...

What I do know is that we now have an offical 10 songs and an extra 11th solo of Tim and Heather. We are studio bound in just something like 3 weeks! So we've got to be all the more dilligant in our efforts to make this recording everything we hope it to be. This cd is like an army of one. Be all you can be.

Finally this month is like a ticking time bomb till my sister leaves to go off to college at Truman. So she's got me taking her to do all kinds of shit before she leaves. We went to the comics shop Saturday, something I used to do all the time, and now I'm hooked again. I've got the Comic Bug. I've already called around to the Fantasy Shops around here to round out my Blade of the Immortal collection which I've neglected for the past year and a half. I swear, once I finally got out, they pull me back in. So tommorow after work we're going to the Afton, Kirkwood and Maplewood Fantasy shops. I'm such a fanboy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Cool! I didn't even know you had a blog too! :)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home