Saturday, November 19, 2005

Su-su-Studio

Tommorow is yet another round of studio sessions with our good friend Bryan Z. And I'm hoping things go well because I've been having some weird dreams about the band lately. Like last night I drempt that Gary did something stupid to piss me off and I was like, fuck this and told him he was on his own to get his drums there. Then I had a dream that Tim was fondling a 16 year old girl at my house when there was a big party going on, and my house was this huge mansion. And I'm talking to other people at the party and someone (probably Gary) starts yelling about how Tim just kidnapped some 16 year old girl.

So between Gary pissing me off (which is highly probable) and Tim kidnapping 16 years olds (which is a stones throw from telling dirty jokes to highschool kids), my dreams have been fucked up lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home