Monday, January 09, 2006

Hostel

Last night was a ton of fun which seemed to never end and continue on until the wee hours of the morning. Starting off the night was John, Beth, Steve-O, Tim and myself going to see Hostel- which was all kinds of fucked up. It was on the gorey side and highly disturbing, but we all had a good laugh at some of the silly things in it.

Then Beth and I went and watched Tim's soccer game, which we turned out to be horrifically bad luck. Tim apparently scored a goal, but we didn't see it because we were laughing about this girl who took a ball off her chest and I said something like, "her boobs are probably bleeding now" and we almost fell off the bleachers laughing. Tim's team was not very good, and all his teammates were like 40. We thought one guy was going to have a heart attack on the field.

After the game, the three of us went back to Beth's house and after stopping off for taco bell- we watched High Tension. Tim and I had never seen it before, but it didn't help that it kept switching off between subtitles and english dubbed throughout the movie. It was not what I thought it was going to be- the main character turns into Tyler Durden basically. I wasn't that impressied with the movie.

But on the whole, the evening was so much fun. I didn't get home till almost 2:30 last night and this morning I overslept. I'm waiting for my sister to get out of the shower so we can go meet our mom for lunch. We have to scramble because we should have been up an hour ago. But I think she's done, so it's time to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger AdeBomb said...

Did you see the trailer for Kane's movie, See No Evil? It's apparently showing with Hostel.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

yea, lol- it looked rediculous. Triple H better be in it!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Like I said, no! And no major burns!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home