Saturday, December 31, 2005

In the fade

I guess you could say I'm in the fade right now, I'm waiting, I'm expecting, I'm anticipating. Beth is coming to pick me up soon, and we'll get Matthew, and then we'll go to Gump's house. She's our designated driver, but I don't plan on having another bad new years because of too much drinking and the chemical cocktail of an emotional overload. I mean shit, there's going to be enough drama there tonight. At least if it goes south I can just saying I'm riding with Beth.

She just called and said she'd be here in like 15 minutes. I guess we'll see what goes on tonight. I'm not real thrilled about the gathering tonight and part of me just thinks, why not stay home, it's a night just like any other. Avoid the drama, you know it's going to happen. Don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire. Why willingly go headfirst into what will no-doubtedly become trouble.

Whatever you do, don't tell anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home