Friday, December 30, 2005

Sucky weather

Today I got up late, I was supposed to go to the art musuem but no one woke me up. So I just sat around today feeling generally...I don't know- wishy-washy, sleepy, complacent, lethargic, little motivation to do anything... And I'm not sick, not physically sick at least. I blame it on the weather, its gray outside and spitting rain, breezy and cold. Like the environmental equivilent of how I feel right now. I could just go to bed and sleep, sleep, sleep the day away.

I'm going to Gary's tonight, and Matthew is coming. I don't know who else or what we're going to do, but it gets me out of the house. We were supposed to practice tonight but Tim pulled a "Gary" and cancelled practice because he's going to Chicago for New Years. Tim tried to clarify that if he pulled a true "Gary" he would have called 15 minutes before practice, after he'd gotten to Chicago and then told us we're not playing- well met Tim, well met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home