Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Its Cold Outside

Current thoughts: Christmas Eve is only 4 days away and I still need to get some more presents for my sister and mom. I got up at 6 am this morning to go to work because this store supposedly had 120 bikes, but when I got there they only had 40. So I got up extra early for nothing. I waited on the dock at recieving outside for 20 minutes for some overnight crew guy to let me in for nothing. I still made good money today, but I'm pretty tired now.

Thoughts of the afternoon: Krista called me today on her lunchbreak. I haven't talked to her in months, literally months, maybe 7 months. I seriously thought for a second I was hallucinating the call until I heard her voice. It was strange to here her voice again, but some people's voices you will never forget. Like they effected you so profoundly that you would be less of a person if you ever forgot.

Thoughts of the evening: I don't know if I should go shopping with my dad or go out to eat with Matthew/Gump/Beth. I told my dad I'd help him find something for my mom and I could probably get some shopping done for Mom/Laura...but then I'd need some idea of stuff to buy them. So maybe I'll go with dad and then stop by dinner, who knows.

Yummy thoughts: Matthew's mom makes the best cookies. The lethal weapon Bob Sanning married Betty Crocker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yum...Christmas cookies.

I want some!!!

::pout::

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home