Friday, December 16, 2005

Rock N Roll Hoochie Coo

Well tonights the night. Another show and I'm feeling significantly better about this one than the last one. We're going to play 2 new songs tonight, 2 very good songs. And it seems the more we write news songs the less I want to play the older ones, like JC and Light of Day and Sugar and Spice- I dont want to play those anymore because they aren't as good as the new stuff. I think we should retire those songs and only play them by request, and just never play JC again- I fucking hate that song.

My sister is back home from school and its really good to have her back. Tommorow I'm taking her out to lunch and then to do some christmas shopping. I need to get on the ball with that, I've really been slacking in the present buying this year. Although I have been busy with work and school- moreso than last year I'd say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home