Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Soft Rock Hell

This morning I was stuck in soft rock hell. When I got to work the other people using the same workspace as me hard their radios cranked up really loud, blasting "The Arch, 106.5- Craprock." I didn't even bother to get my radio out because I knew it would be useless. So I sat through music you normally couldn't pay me to listen to, and wanted to bash my brains in by the time I was done because it was so awful. The only thing I heard that I liked was a Simon and Garfunkle song.

I started my Comparative Criminology paper last night and wrote about a page and a half. It's a case study on the national and transnational crime of South Korea. I had to pick a country, and China and Japan were off limits, so this was the next best thing. Apparently only 3% of the population identifies themselves as following Confucionism, the vast majority of the country holds true to the ideals and philosophy of it. Yea, I put that in the paper. I have to cover the demographics in social, political and cultural contexts.

I can't wait to be done with school, and with this shit job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Well if you need any info about South korea, let me know!
:)

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home