Monday, November 21, 2005

He's a Juggernaut, he's a Juggernaut...GO!

Gary never ceases to amaze me. I mean, he's gone and booked 2 shows now with this new band. In 7 years with the old band he booked 1 show, I mean the guy is on fire. Although he did book us back at The Red Sea, that shithole bar thats like hemmerhoid on the ass of Delmar... Ah, but the booking guy asked us to give them another chance, and that they're under new management, so why not. But then there's the fact that we'll be playing with a metal band. I don't know their name but metal is metal so for all I care they are "Testify and the Merry Clicking Ethiopians."

Yesterday on the way home from the studio Gary and I were talking about Rick's show on friday with his new band and Heather was asking about them. We then had to explain to her that he was playing with some of the ex members of a band who's name I won't mention here (J.H.) and that we'd played many many shows with them but they were all dicks except their drummer Dave.

So when Heather asked, how did you address them we reminiced to the days when we gave them nicknames. There was Ultra-Queer on bass, Captain Bitch-Tits on guitar and Guy with the Shitlocks on guitar. Ultra Queer was the biggest asshole, he walked around like he was some musical God and was too good to speak to us musical mortals. Tim seemed to have some knowledge of Guy with the Shitlocks and claimed he was pretty cool, but all I know is I saw his drunk ass force his way on stage once when I was at a ConfuseDerection show and make a fool of himself, and he had shitlocks. And of course Captain Bitch-Tits. We didn't know anything about Captain Bitch-Tits, other than he had him some big 'ol bitch tits, and they were so massive they needed a rank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home