Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You sick freak!

If there's one thing that makes me think holidays, it's insane shoppers trying to kill each other for laptops at Walmart. In fact quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen this fall semester had to be video of this black lady who was in a rush to get a $400 laptop at Walmart, get knocked down and when she hit the floor her hair came flying off. It was so goddamn funny...I'm a sick bastard...

Apparently we've gone and booked at Smiley's again for friday December 16th, which is good because it's like redemption time for me. Last friday's show I felt pretty shitty about and can honestly say I don't think I played a single song right. I just closed my eyes and wished it was over about three songs in. I couldn't remember anything until the last minute and then it was rushed. I saw the setlist on stage, but the words looked like something written in a foreign language to me that I'd seen before but never completely understood. I'd fumble a note and try to recover and fuck myself even more. My performance is was I'd call a clusterfuck.

I heard John Mabry has gone to the Cubs. Apparently some people only care about a paycheck and not where your team finishes in the division. Now Abe Nunez is gone to the Phillies and Matty Mo could be cone too. Things are not looking good for the Cardinals especially if they let Col. Reggie Sanders go...

1 Comments:

Blogger AdeBomb said...

"Apparently some people only care about a paycheck and not where your team finishes in the division."

Well apparently the Cards didn't think Mabry was worth a guaranteed contract. Him and Nunez were good utility guys to have around. I would like to see Morris stay but not at the price he will command. Hopefully Sanders will stay because I don't think Jacque Jones is worth the money and the Cards aren't even in contention for Brian Giles anymore. They're still going after A.J. Burnett though, unfortunately he can't play outfield.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home