Thursday, December 01, 2005

Kung Fu Highschool

My good pal John has been trying to get me to read this book called Kung Fu Highschool for months I would guess, and we kept missing each other at group functions and weren't able to hook up so he could give me this book until last weds at his party. I started reading it before class monday and immediately became addicted to this book. In tuesday's cinema class I was reading this book instead of watching the film. Yesterday instead if trying to sleep in my car between class I was reading page after page of this book in my car. Last night I was up past midnight reading for almost 3 hours to finish the book, it got to a point where everything had escalated and I wouldn't be able to sleep without finishing it. It was the kind of book I felt myself actually care about what happened to the characters and couldn't stop reading. Though I was somewhat let down by the ending, it was a phenomenal book. I haven't had something good to read in awhile and I tore right through this one. I hope John has some other good reccomendations for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

What was the book about? Would you recommend it for me?
:)

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home