Sunday, December 11, 2005

Gettin' Dark at the Studio

Seriously, yesterday was not a good day for the Darkness. That motherfucker Gary and his goddamn cats...I'm ready to personally hand em over to Jenny. On the way to the studio I started sniffling and sneezing and coughing and eyes watering when I realized there was cat hair everywhere in Gary's car. Apparently he had them in the car to go to the vet, and if I was in that car much longer you'd have to take my ass to the hospital from my lungs seizing up. That pretty much ruined my day. Once Heather took my back to my car and I got home, I took a bunch of medication but nothing helped alleviate the runny nose, itchy & watery eyes, coughing and sneezing. I couldn't do anything but just go to bed. I used to love cats, and I even had one but for some reason my allergies have kicked my ass this year when cats are around.

All I did at the studio was wait to go home, it wasn't remotely fun. But then what is when you have a constant stream of mucous draining from your face? I was in a bad mood and about the only thing that came out of my mouth besides nasal drainage was, "Fuck you Gary."

Thank God I'm back to normal today. I'm baking christmas cookies for my sister when she comes home this week. I have to get those christmas cards sent too, I've been putting that off for at least a week. And I have to get my ass in gear with that christmas shopping, but I've had my hands full with getting that stupid ass criminology paper written, but it's done now! :whew: So now I can focus on doing christmasy things this week instead of thinking of ways to convince myself of putting off writing that paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home