Saturday, December 17, 2005

How Gary Got His Swerve On

Last nights show was by far the most fun I've had on stage since the last Silent-Q show. Perhaps it was the electricty that seems to surround you when your enjoying yourself onstage, its a empowering feeling that works like a narcotic on your system to keep you jacked up. And although Gary left the show feeling like he didn't play very well, there was a overall feeling of elation that we performed so well.

Somehow Tim was like a mad pimp last night as he had three women listening to his every word. Gump said to me, "Who are those girls Tim is talking to?" and I said, "Gump, those are women, and they are friends of Tim's." I'd have thought Gump would have gone over and said hi since he's officially divorced now. But it was Gary over there getting his swerve on, lol. He had these girls laughing like mad with his Bill Cosby impression. He's one funny bastard.

I'm looking foreward to the next show, though I don't know when it is. I hear talk of a January show at the Way Out Club, but I've heard Heather talk about getting a show there for like a year now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home