Monday, December 19, 2005

Forthoughts

I'm having for-thoughts about Christmas, it's like the opposite of afterthoughts. And I'm thinking firstly how fast the holiday has creeped upon me this year. Because it seems like just last week it was Thanksgiving, and just two weeks ago that I was taking my sister up to school for her first college experience. And mom going in the hospital, all the schoolwork, Laura being away- I think it all helped pass the time so unknowingly that here it is just five days until Christmas eve. I'm not too worried though, I've almost got all my shopping done.

I'm also thinking about how different this new year will be. There has been some significant changes this year. Some family memebers gone, social networks severely changed, and Gary finally kicked that freeloading bitch to the curb!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Well technically I didn't mention any names! So...sure- I won't mention anyone!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home