Wednesday, December 21, 2005

360

I bought an Xbox 360 today but it's not for me. I bought it for Gary because they are incredibly hard to find, and I was offered one at the store I was at. But now I keep debating if I should keep it for myself, it is an Xbox 360 after all... However I don't think I can afford a $430 bill on my credit card right now, so it's probably best if I just give it to Garr's mom like he asked and get my money. That and I hear they overheat so bad they catch fire or something... But that's what friends are for. I'm the go-to-guy when it comes to acquiring hard to find shit. Merry Christmas for Gary.

Back in the real world where I buy things I can afford, I'm taking Laura out for some last minute shopping this afternoon. We need to get a few more things for mom & dad. I got a few things for Laura last night before going over to Steak N Shake where I got to see my old pal Broddie. He's such a good guy, I was glad to catch up with him since he'd gone off to college (we worked together at Imos.) And tommorow is my last day of work before Christmas break, and I can't fucking wait to sleep in friday and relax, drink some egg nog, have family over, and enjoy the holiday. It's going to be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home