Thursday, December 22, 2005

Last minute scrambling

Well the break is finally here and it's about goddamn time. Tonight we're going to the Zone for Mike Ade's birthday, and by we I mean everyone. That means Mike, and I hope we're cool enough to drink together for the evening and not do anything uncalled for. I know Matthew and Gump will be there, but I don't know about Gary- I delivered the package to his mom last night so we may not see him until spring- unless his Xbox explodes- or they recall that shit which I hear they are going to do in January.

Tommorow I have to get my oil changed, and have an appointment at 11:30 over at the Chrysler dealer. My car came with 3 years of free oil changes, sweet shit. Then I think I'm taking Laura shopping for her boyfriend. I told her to buy him some bullets because he likes to hunt and shoot rifle. That would be a great gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home