Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I like read good

I'm fairly certain we've got a show scheduled in January, and I'm thinking its the 18th but I can't remember. I dont think Gary has updated the page yet so I just don't know. I do know its at the Way Out Club on Jefferson, and I'm about 50% sure we're playing with another band. What I do know is that we're going to play our first cover ever, ever as in the 8+ years Tim, Gary and myself have been jamming. We're going to be playing Dead Leaves and A Dirty Ground by the White Stripes. It's going to rock!

I got my Xbox Live hooked up yesterday and it fucking rules! I've been playing a lot of Halo 2 since last night and it is so much goddamn fun I don't want to go to work. After all that work or buying/installing a router and running cables and drilling holes I'm glad it worked, otherwise I'd track down Bill Gates and kill him.

I got some good books for Christmas too:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home