Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today is

Apparently yesterday and today are supposed to be the two most depressing days of the year. Supposedly because it's cold, usually snowing, there aren't any holidays coming up and most likely after all that holiday spending there are now plently of holiday bills showing up. Me personally, I haven't opened up those two envelopes from my credit card companies that are sitting on my dresser. I already know what they say without opening them.

Practice is tonight, as Gary cancelled it yesterday. I've learned to not even bother caring at this point. Just tell me when. Trying to question it is pointless. But that's it. I've got the evening free because I got my homework down last night, but after practice I'll probably come home and relax. Unless I'm off work, then who knows. Tim wants to go see the gay cowboy movie tonight, again. Apparently he really likes gay cowboys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home